Are you visiting the desert? Here for a convention or work? Get your WOD on!
Experienced CrossFit athletes are welcome to attend any class on our schedule for a flat rate. Each visiting athlete must complete the required waiver.
Because CrossFit requires specific techniques and your safety is important to us you must have previous CrossFit experience to attend (drop-in). Other type of workouts like boot camp classes do not qualify.
If you are new to CrossFit please register for our beginners class affectionately called the Hangover. For private training sessions or to schedule special open gym hours please contact us.
1 CLASS DROP-IN
Price for 1 CrossFit Class or Open Gym. Must register and pay at least 6 hours in advance. T shirts sold separately.
1 WEEK DROP IN
Price for 1 week of unlimited CrossFit Classes and Open Gyms. T shirts sold separately. Please contact us 1 day in advance to set up membership.
Price for a group of drop in's who want to do a private class outside of normal class times. $20/person with an $85 minimum. Willing to go off site. Call or email to schedule.
Please complete the waiver and register for a class.
Here’s some specifics on our drop-in policy:
- All visitors must reserve spots and pay online at least 6 hours in advance of all class times, including Open Gym. You can do this through our Class Calendar, select the new user option for drop in registration.
- For your convenience please complete our online Waiver before you arrive.
- Cost for a CrossFit Class is $20 per person per class.
- If you’re looking to do multiple days, you can purchase a week drop-in pass online for a discounted rate. This is a convenient option, please be advised that there are no refunds.
- Have minimum 1 month CrossFit experience. (i.e. know how to scale workouts, be familiar with common Crossfit movements – especially the Olympic lifts; Snatch and Clean&Jerk).
- Please call to check availability for late reservations.
358 S Indian Canyon Dr
Palm Springs, CA 92262